Friday 15 June 2012

THIS IS A GREAT REPORT ON THE GROUND FROM INDIA!



Police State - The naked face of fascism in Karnataka

Just when you thought that things couldn't get worse or get more comical, it gets both worse and more comical. This is what struck me as I witnessed today the un sanitized, un filtered, raw nature of the political beast face to face.

It was 7 in the evening and the sun light had just gone completely out and the lawn lights were turned on in full. I was standing all alone large ground the size of a soccer field in front of the "District Commisioner"'s office in Ramnagar - about 20 kilometers from Bidadi. The field was in front of a towering large glass covered office building with huge pillars in the front.  I watched in slow motion the immense activity all around me. I was all alone. But the field was crowded with close to 200 to 300 policemen. All the top officials of the state were there. READ MORE:

http://acnaren.blogspot.ca/2012/06/police-state-naked-face-of-fascism-in.html

No comments:

Post a Comment